Saverine Creek Heirloom Jewelry is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to SCHJ, 3352 Klender Road, Rhodes, MI 48652 USA . If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to at the above address or e-mail us at
as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We may collect the following information when you create a Logon Account or place an order:
- Contact information including e-mail address
- Demographic information such as postal code
- Other information relevant to opted-in customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to provide you with service and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services (for example, identifying areas of the country most interested in our products)
- To send promotional e-mail about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting (and may opt-out) using the e-mail address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website, such as the shopping cart.
- Once you agree, the cookie allows our site to respond to you as an individual; if cookies for our website are not enabled in the browser, your shopping cart will not load. Not all browsers will tell you that this is the issue if your cart does not load. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences if you opt-in for this convenience.
- Temporary cookies identify which pages are being used, helping us analyze web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. NO personal data is collected with these temporary tracking cookies; we only use general information (like location, length of stay on a page, etc) for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest, however - once you have used these links to leave our site - you should note that we do not have any control over any other website’s policies. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting other sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Saverine Creek Heirloom Jewelry may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from
August 28, 2012 1:51 PM